PMD in Managerial Finance
Detailed information can be received at:+380 44
Understanding modern finance provides an opportunity for well-grounded approach to the solution of both company’s financial management and rational personal finance management issues.
The goal of the program is:
to arm its participants with knowledge and skills necessary to:
- identify means of financial backing for the implementation of company’s strategy;
- assess and forecast company’s financial condition and company’s value.
This program is for:
- financial managers.
- Perfect skills in dealing with strategic and tactical financial issues.
- Learn to choose the optimal sources of financing for business development.
- Improve management system through budgeting.
- Effectively manage current assets and fixed assets in order to achieve business competitive advantages.
- Discover alternative ways of strategic development of company’s financial units.
The program includes the following blocks:
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Financial Management
- International Financial Markets and Investment Management
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions and Personal Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Money and Banking
- Commercial Law
- Tax System of Ukraine
Professors’ consulting activity experience brought about the structure of the program based on combination of the latest theoretical approaches with practical requirements of Ukrainian business community. Upon completion their studies the participants receive state certificate of professional development and MIM-Kyiv certificate.
|Admission conditions||Admission is based on the open competition according to the results of documents selection and individual interview.|
|Program format||Friday from 17.30 to 21.30 and Saturday from 9.00 to 17.00 twice a month|
|Program opening||November 17, 2017|
|Length of studies||6 months|
68 600 hrn.
|Requirements for the candidates|